Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to UK residents aged 16 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition commences from the date and time @Temp_Tation posts on their TikTok channel with the sponsored content. The competition closes at 23.59 on Sunday 22nd August 2021. To enter the competition, individuals must have reshared the competition requirements using the hashtag #SummerSqueeze via TikTok. Additionally, entrants can enter the competition via Instagram, but must be following @Primula_Cheese via Instagram and again share the required campaign content using the hashtag #SummerSqueeze.
4. In total, 10 winners will be chosen. Each individual winner will receive one ‘BBQ pack’ from Primula, consisting of x5 Primula flavours, x1 Primula chef’s apron, x1 Primula cool bag, x1 mini wireless Bluetooth speaker, x1 burger press.
5. The winners will be selected at random and notified on Monday 23rd August 2021. Winner(s) will have until 23.59 on Thursday 26th August 2021 to claim their prize. A draw for any unclaimed prize may take place after this date.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, indecent or illegible entries may be deemed invalid in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
10. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
11. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this competition at any time. If the Promoter does so, this will be published in the terms and conditions for the specified competition.
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
14. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to British regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter is Primula Limited, Kingsway, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, Tyne And Wear, NE11 0ST