Nominate A Charity Terms and Conditions
All nominations under the Nominate A Charity campaign are made in accordance with these terms and conditions, and it is a requirement of making a nomination under the Nominate A Charity campaign that you agree to these terms and conditions.
We Primula Limited are running the Nominate A Charity campaign and considering the nominations made. We are also the “data controller” for the personal data you and others provide.
- HOW TO MAKE A NOMINATION
- It is possible to make a nomination from 19th February 2024 12:00 AM until 28th February 2024 11:59PM. Any nomination entries received by us after this date will automatically be excluded.
- You should submit your nomination online via our website using the entry form provided. No other nomination route is available.
- Making a nomination does not commit you to make a donation yourself and there is no charge to make a nomination or use our website.
- When making a nomination you should be as accurate as you can.
- If you name other people in your nomination, you must have their permission before naming them. This is because we will use the information you provide to consider the nomination and, should we choose, to contact the charity or good cause you nominate.
- We will not accept nominations entries that are:
- completed in bulk; or
- There is a limit of one nomination per person.
- We will only accept nominations for charities and good causes based in the United Kingdom.
- We are not responsible for any nominations lost regardless of cause, including, but not limited to, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- We will only accept nominations for charities and good causes that do not receive government funding.
- We will consider all nominations received against our charitable criteria. This will include considering the impact of the donation you mention, the benefit to the beneficiaries of the charity or good cause and their community, and how we can maximise the overall impact from the donations we make.
- A panel of at least three people (which will include our employees) will consider each nomination and we expect to complete our considerations by 13 March 2024. Our decision as to which nominations to support is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The charities and/or good causes which we are interested in supporting will be contacted so that we may obtain further information as to their requirements, projects and aims.
- Where we choose to make a donation, we will decide the amount of any donation which may be more or less than the amount sought.
- We do not commit to give any particular sum to any nominated charity or good cause.
- Where we are unable to contact a nominated charity or good cause within 21 days of deciding to make a donation to them, or where a proposed donation is declined, we may select an alternative charity or good cause for a donation without further notice to the original nominated charity or good cause, and the original nominated charity or good cause shall cease to be eligible for the donation, and shall have no claim against us.
- We may, at our discretion, publish or make available any details provided by you in a nomination on our website and any other media and in connection with any publicity of the campaign.
- If you object to any of your details being published or made available, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the campaign and disregard your nomination.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the campaign where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.